02/05/2014 - Programming Models & Environments Summit
From Modelado Foundation Wiki
When: February 5, 2014
Where: American Geophysical Union 2000 Florida Ave. NW, Washington D.C. 20009
Registration: You will receive an e-mail with the registration information if you are invited to the meeting.
Meeting Description and Agenda
- Bi-monthly calls with summit participants.
- Report completed Jan, 2015
- Edited by Richard Lethin, submitted for review on March, 2015
- Reviewed by ASCR Research. Revised version requested on January, 2016
- Revised version by Mike Heroux, submitted for review on April, 2016
- Reviewed by ASCR Research and approved for publication on September, 2016.