April 16 2014 OSR
OS/R Program Semi-Annual Review
Goals for the meeting:
- All OS/R teams will know in detail the accomplishments and latest technical plans for each project
- Teams will have identified a set of coordination points, and after detailed discussions about each one of them, will reach conclusions about these coordination points
- A refined vision of the OS/R “meta architecture”
- Articulation and discussions of problems/roadblocks to achieve the OS/R vision
- Discussions and decisions about a coordination repository
When: April 16-18, 2014
Where: Sandia Computer Science Research Institute (CSRI) Building, 1450 Innovation Parkway, Albuquerque, NM (map)
Registration fee: We are planning to collect $10 from each participant to cover lunch on the second day.
Visitor information: We can issue CSRI building badges for US citizens not holding a DOE HSPD-12 badge. A government-issued ID, typically a driver's license, is all that is needed for US citizens. We are not expecting any foreign nationals for this meeting, so if you are a foreign national and need to attend, please email Sandia immediately.
Wireless network: Accounts for the Sandia Hotel Network will be provided for all non-Sandia attendees.
Local hotel information:
There are several hotels in the Albuquerque area close to the Computer Science Research Institute (CSRI) The closest hotels are:
There are several a little further away that are closer to restaurants and shopping, but may also be more expensive:
- Albuquerque Marriott
- Hilton Garden Inn Uptown
- Hyatt Place Uptown
- Homewood Suites Uptown
- Sheraton Uptown